Inside Sales Territory Manager
Cast Nylons Limited (CNL) is the premier producer of cast nylon in North America located on the east side of Cleveland in Willoughby, Ohio. Our people, our processes and our products are recognized as being among the very best in the industry. We sell cast nylon stock shapes and custom cast parts through an international network of distributors. Innovation drives our engineers and casters to develop creative solutions for our customers. CNL’s single-product focus allows us to provide a depth of service unmatched by the competition. Every aspect of our operation is focused on providing excellence, from manufacturing quality to our product line, tool design, engineering support, delivery, and every part of the customer experience – that is the NYCAST advantage.
The Inside Sales Territory Manager is a dual role. First this position is responsible for overall sales and service of cast nylon products in an assigned territory, which includes providing technical support, quotations, and assisting customers in applying Cast Nylons Limited products to their needs resulting in revenue generation and collaborating closely with Outside Sales in the Zone. Second, the role provides operational ownership and support for functions which may include inputting and monitoring Customer Issues in the ERP system, responding to order expedite requests, order entry for zone(s), data analysis for Zone(s), analysis and reporting related to customer rebates.
- High degree of accuracy; eye for detail.
- Self-starter must be able to work with general supervision.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office experience
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communications skills, and the ability to interact and work effectively within the organization and with customers.
- Always demonstrates professional behavior and models CNL values; Excels at providing customer service via the telephone.
- Must be able to collaborate with customers and distributors to identify product needs.
- Must be able to respond and adjust to the needs of the business that ensures timely delivery of the product to the customer.
- Excellent problem solving and team building.
- Proficient in the use of office equipment such as printers, copiers, and fax machines.
- Good mathematical skills, good organization skills, professional demeanor especially with customer contact.
- Required: Associates Degree in Technical or Engineering discipline, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum Requirements: Three to Five years of sales experience.
Benefits: Excellent Compensation package including company-wide incentive program, Medical, Rx, Dental, STD, LTD, FSA, Life, 401-K, Vacation, Holidays.
Cast Nylons Ltd. provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression.
Only resumes with salary requirements will be considered!
Please send resume and salary requirements to:
[email protected] Or
Cast Nylons Limited
Human Resource Manager
4300 Hamann Parkway
Willoughby, OH 44094