Cast Nylons Limited is a growing manufacturing company located in Willoughby, Ohio on Cleveland’s eastside. We are the premier producer of cast nylon in North America. Our people, our processes and our products are recognized as being among the very best in the industry.
We are currently searching for a Chemical Mixer to join its growing manufacturing team.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Follows established formulas and procedures to create mixed batches of materials.
- Lifts and dumps containers/bags of materials into hoppers and tanks to create batches of material.
- Sets up and operates machines to filter batches after mixing is completed.
- Operates lift truck and hoist to transport material.
- Sanitizes and cleans mixing tanks, press parts, etc. manually and with chemicals after each completed batch.
- Fills containers with completed mixes, palletizes, and transports to storage area using motorized equipment.
- Extracts samples and forwards to Quality Assurance with support documentation for testing.
- Reports abnormal conditions for mixes and machines to supervisor.
- Performs various other duties
Qualified Candidates should possess the following:
- 2-5 years Manufacturing experience
- Must have stable work history, must be drug/felony free
Cast Nylons Limited is an EOE.
Please send resume and salary requirements to:
Cast Nylons Limited
Human Resource Manager
4300 Hamann Parkway
Willoughby, OH 44094
Only resumes with salary requirements will be considered.
Excellent Compensation package including company wide incentive program, Uniforms Medical, Rx, Dental, STD, LTD, FSA, Life, 401-K, Vacation, Holidays, Tuition Reimbursement.