Cast Nylons Limited (CNL) is the premier producer of cast nylon in North America located on the east side of Cleveland in Willoughby, Ohio. Our people, our processes and our products are recognized as being among the very best in the industry. We sell cast nylon stock shapes and custom cast parts through an international network of distributors. Innovation drives our engineers and casters to develop creative solutions for our customers. CNL’s single-product focus allows us to provide a depth of service unmatched by the competition. Every aspect of our operation is focused on providing excellence, from manufacturing quality to our product line, tool design, engineering support, delivery, and every part of the customer experience – that is the NYCAST advantage.
As the Director of Commercial Operations, you will be tasked with developing actionable analytics and processes to drive our revenue. You will coordinate cross-functional activity in support of meeting customer demand, from response to quote requests to shipping and after sale customer support. You will develop key metrics to measure performance. You are passionate about process improvement for growth. You will be a mentor and coach for your team. Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, the Director of Commercial Operations will be the primary custodian of the order book and the order management process. As such, they will help establish pricing strategies and tactics, support our customers and new business opportunities, and implement product launch activities. You will have daily interactions with customers, manufacturing, engineering, finance, sourcing, and management.
- Drive data-driven decision processes throughout the commercial organization
- Lead high priority commercial initiatives such as pricing management
- Lead the implementation and optimization of commercial tools
- Lead a commercial operations team to oversee operational efficiencies and scale capabilities
- Provide insight, knowledge, and coaching to build and develop operations team
- Develop and implement regular reporting of key performance metrics such as forecasting, funnel analysis, and addressable market segmentation
- Passionate about process improvement and sales support
- Organized, thoughtful and detail oriented
- Proven project management skills, including ability to achieve team objectives
- Strong oral/written communications skills including communicating to senior leadership
- Ability to establish productive relationships at all levels of the organization including sales, marketing, finance, engineering and manufacturing
- Strategic thinker – can see big picture opportunities and translate them into actionable plans that will scale as we grow
- Define and refine structured sales processes to improve conversions, shorten sales cycles, and maximize wins.
- Identify gaps in sales effectiveness/efficiency and improve internal sales process
- Collaborate with Sales to establish sales campaigns and create lead flow efficiency.
A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- 5+ years in a commercial, sales, or revenue operations role
- Experienced level proficiency with sales engagement & BI tools, CRM, ERP
Excellent Compensation package including company-wide incentive program, Medical, Rx, Dental, STD, LTD, FSA, Life, 401-K, Vacation, Holidays.
Cast Nylons Ltd. provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression.