Cast Nylons Ltd. (CNL) recognizes that the disciplines of quality, health and safety, and environmental management are an integral part of the CNL Way. The Organization views appropriate quality standards as a primary responsibility and key to best in class performance.
The CNL Quality Policy documents our commitment to continuous improvement in Quality Management.
Our business will be conducted according to the following principals: We will-
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations Quality matters to meet or exceed customer expectations
- Communicate Quality Objectives and performance against these objectives throughout the Organization and to interested parties
- Take due care to ensure that activities are safe for employees, associates, suppliers and others who come into contact with our work
- Work closely with customers and suppliers to establish the highest Quality Standards
- Train our staff in the responsibilities of Quality Management
It is the CNL Way to continuously drive to be the Best in Class at every level of the organization. Implementing a Quality Management System that consistently complies with the ISO 9001 : 2015 standard demonstrates our commitment to meet the expectations of our customers, staff and investors.